The hands-down go-to book for hunters, jumpers and eventers intent on taking rider and horse to the top of their game, 101 Jumping Exercises for Horse & Rider is now instantly accessible via yourPhone, iPad, and Android device.
Ideal for instructors, novices, trainers, and experienced competition riders, the 101 Jumping mobile app progresses horse and rider from walk-trot basics to complex lines and jumps. The exercises are easy to follow and include guidance on proper setup and correct execution. As riders and their mounts master these exercises they will achieve the proper balance and technique to approach jumping courses with confidence.
The 101 Jumping app is simple to use. It is set up like a deck of cards, each card featuring one of the 101 exercises. The top face of the card provides a setup or an illustration of the exercise. Faces two, three and four take you step by step through the exercise and provide reminders, hints, and tips for what to keep in mind and how to solve problems.
Additional highlights of the 101 Jumping app:
101 exercises covering these fundamental areas of mastery:
- Basic Walk/Trot Exercises
- Jumping Gymnastics
- Varying Strides Gymnastics
- Turns & Straightness
- Canter Exercises: Poles
- Canter Exercises: Jumps
- Dealing with Challenges
- Advanced Exercises
The same content found in the best-selling book 101 Jumping Exercises for Horse & Rider, including guest exercises by leading equestrians Missy Clark, Anthony D’Ambrosio, Joe Fargis, Hap Hansen, and James Wofford.
Other outstanding features:
- Expert design – instructional materials developed and used by the world’s most preeminent riders
- Highly intelligible layout – exercises contain illustrative diagrams, keys, clear descriptions, and special tips
- Lasting relevance – riders of all levels will perpetually benefit by using this app as a training reference
- Variety – enough depth of content to keep horse and rider engaged – not bored
The ideal solution for:
- All riding disciplines – a focus on jumping skills, yet with pole exercises applicable to all English and Western horses & riders
- Horses of all levels – helps any horse become more supple, strong, flexible, and responsive
- Riders of any ability – plenty of exercises for beginners, yet a wide variety of challenges for advanced riders
- Individuals, trainers, and students – adaptable to self-taught and formal instruction situations
- Coaches – use these exercises to bring variety to your instruction and to make sure your students understand the homework you assign
Features that provide flexibility and ease of use, such as:
- Simplicity – as easy to use as a deck of cards
- Structure – logical grouping of exercises into handy, color-coded categories
- Configurability – determine what exercises you’ll work on in advance and bring them to the top of the list
- Accessibility – view exercises one by one, as a list, in a visual flow, or with a random “Surprise Me” option
- At the barn – when you’re tacked up and ready to ride
- At home – when you’re planning your ride
- On the go – when you have a few minutes to spare and you’ve got riding on your mind
With life-long benefits, the 101 Jumping Exercises for Horse & Rider mobile app is the perfect way to use the convenience and technology of your mobile device to enhance your horse and rider journey.